All 91 art Reviews

BM BM

I was expecting it to move. -5 points. It looks good, positive 4 points. If you add bacon i'll give you another point. Good work.

04 04

Too empty, it feels like an incomplete piece. Theres more I can say you COULD have done that I can say you actually did. What you did do was draw a face and an alien turtle thing. What you could have done was add a body, a setting, a mood, colors, and general atmosphere. You look like you have skill but I can't really see it here.

Ba-Yo responds:

Appreciate the criticism.

Army of Darkness Ash Army of Darkness Ash

I rather like it, so nice detailed....unfortunately he looks very clean. He's covered in dirt and blood but he doesn't feel rugged in any sense, and I point to thee! SMOOTHNESS! His skin looks really really smooth, smoother than a rock you find at the beach. In fact, so does everything else. Everything has very high gloss and shine, it works the exact opposite effect intended.

You get points for good looking clothes and otherwise accurate anatomy...And dat hair.

ScaredyDave responds:

I agree with this and have fixed it! Thanks so much for the great critique, its definitely helped improve some of my later work as well!

2 Lewd 4 EVO 2 Lewd 4 EVO

Tis' gorgeous. I really like how Feng looks in this. Mean while in the background....

DeliciousOrange responds:

Cerebella really makes this piece complete.

Squiggly! Squiggly!

Must be cold in there.

The wolf is loose The wolf is loose

The head of the wolf the dog is wearing is far too large. Other than that its not bad.

Lundsfryd responds:

I don't know. It would not be much of a big bad wolf then...
Thanks for the feedback :)

Skullgirls Vote-In: Scythana Skullgirls Vote-In: Scythana

Nice piece. I cant find anything inherently wrong with the chains, well I suppose they do looks kind of flat if thats what your getting on about. Nice shading and decent amount of detail. The character looks completely accurate and everything appears to be proportioned correctly. I can't really find any criticisms to give, so good job.

IDCZazie responds:

thanks for the nice comments :U
my beef with the chains is each look like they're on the same exact plane when they shouldnt be. for me, as chains they look fine, but in the picture, i just couldnt make them look the way i wanted.

The Legend of Shaq The Legend of Shaq

Though the characters look decent the background is not your work. Since the background takes up the most space and draws the most attention I can't give you a high rating.
The idea is to show off what YOU can do. Draw the background yourself.
Anyway, Shaq's right hand is missing a thumb, or the thumb lacks definition.
Gannon is pretty out of focus.

IceSkream responds:

thanks for the review, but i put in the bottom that i took the background from black beaks falls in skyrim, though i understand that from the shape that Shaq's hand is in it does look like he is missing a thumb. also this isnt sopoused to show off wat i can do i just made this for my friend Kostou. but thanks.

Pardon? Pardon?

Heh. Eyup. Great drawings as usual, expressive faces and all convey the emotions well. Funny strip as well.

Ignoxyl (Anell) Ignoxyl (Anell)

As an overall piece it's not interesting. I can't really judge the character much either since I can't see the rest of her. I imagine shock in her eyes but her face doesn't express it.
Decent use of colors but i'm not impressed.

TylerThrasherArt responds:

That's fair! It was more or less to provide a close up of one of my characters.