Peanut Platformer Peanut Platformer

If you want advice on future game design decisions, I would recommend not making the first platform dangerous right out of the gate. Typically you give the player a small area where they can prance around and test out the controls. As it stands, on hard mode you just start off dead if you dont move, falling platforms punish anyone wanting to catch their breath. Falling platforms are good obstacles mid stage, but not starting out, and certainly not every platform. Games dont have to be a non stop rush. It's good to take a break and have safe areas every once in a while.

Ebosch747 responds:

Thank you for your feedback! This is my first game, and was mostly a learning experience on how to use Unity. Thanks for helping.

Danger Donuts Danger Donuts

I absolutely love this games satire and theme. The game is charmingly funny and great.
Excellent sound design mixes with great themes.
The game is also surprisingly challenging and fun with plenty of variation and clear goals. The objective is simple but the various obstacles make each level genuinely fun.
I'm surprised to say that for a doughnut eating game I was actually interested to see what was in the next level.
Good job man.

iojoe responds:

Thanks sweet21! So pleased you liked it :D

Pixel Warrior Pixel Warrior

Decent space shooter. I like narrative of 'hes just bad, go get him' it gives the game some personality but it ends there unfortunately. The game itself is decent. The game looks alright, and the music fits it well. However I've never been a fan of auto fire and the ship moves painfully slow, even with upgraded movement speed.
I did have fun with it but there are so many others like it this just felt somewhat generic.

Talk Head Talk Head

Abit buggy but still fun to use.
One main bug is that say if I used surprised eyes for one frame of animation and then later need to use unamused eyes both sets of eyes exist at the same time, for some unsightly facial expressions.

Also there is no way to save work in progress, you either finish it there or scrap it, you cant save it and come back to it later.

Levolution Levolution

Nice game. It looks nice and runs smoothly, but it's abit on the easy side, the after hit/after death invincibility made it even easier. Still a good game though.

Slime Arena Slime Arena

It's alright but not great. This is a very basic arena shooter. It's main problem comes in it's control, it's built like a twin stick shooter but you only use the mouse for both shooting and moving. Bullets go in the opposite direction you shoot which would be fine if the bullets actually shot where they should be going.

Most of the time I would move left but the bullets would shoot not right but in a diagonal direction. Shooting felt very sloppy. A better scheme would be moving with the WASD keys and using the mouse to aim and shoot.

Also when I died on level 3 and returned to the menu only level 1 was clickable.
The graphics and music are nothing special either.

ArcadeGrab responds:

Strange, we'll look into the level issue.

Mystoryous - Episode 1 Mystoryous - Episode 1

It's an okay game with an okay story. But so much text....And it didn't hold my interest, the entire game was silent, not even music or sound effects to give it life.

Pumba's Jump Pumba's Jump

Not that great. Honestly you just grabbed a bunch of images and seemingly traced them and slapped them onto the game. There are no animations for falling or rising, landing, walking, or anything for that manner.
The game isn't very challenging since we control movement with the mouse, so Pumba will just zip across the screen at will and my god, when I touch the dog it has to be the most god awful sound I have ever heard. Anyone wearing headphones must have bleeding ears, in what way did you think that was okay?
Music is monotonous as well and in the end the game isn't that fun.

Last Day of Homeless Last Day of Homeless

Tedious as fuck and absolutely pointless. The games message doesn't make ANY sense, animation is lazy if I may say so, and even then the game cuts off right in the middle.

ShitHourGames responds:

Fuck you, this game made in 1 hour. You can do better?

Super Treadmill Super Treadmill

It's good. The soundtrack is great and I like all the little visual tweeks like, Billy getting skinnier, static and objects shaking when things fall. However the game is designed rather sub par. It's good that you introduce some new object or obstacle every level, however the levels tend to be long and you repeat the same pattern again and again.
This makes the game feel tedious after a while.