Smilin' Billy Smilin' Billy

Have I mentioned how much I love this? Mmm such nice smooooooooth jazz. Really nice, relaxing rhythm and sweet variety. First the sax, then the piano jumps in, meanwhile the drums keep on going, hittin' the hat, hittin' the hat, great. Keeps a consistent mood. Sax comes back with a new melody, just great. Excellent piece.

Polargeist Menu Theme Polargeist Menu Theme

Mm, this sounds funkaaaaay. Nice piano and bass.

Why thank you :3.

Polargeist Polargeist

Sounds cool. It loops rather well. Nice.

Thanks :3.

The Machine Stops The Machine Stops

Sounds old timey. Like something I would hear from a 70's fantasy movie, both from the opening sound quality and just the overall sound of it. The track is pleasing enough. The mood is consistent but it still does a good job of mixing things up so nothing is too repetitious.

Web-Slinger Web-Slinger

Hm...Sounds like Mexican spiderman. Great cover, well done.

Step responds:

Mexican? I would've never guessed haha.

Glad you liked this. I posted a newer remix of the Spiderman theme yesterday (http://goo.gl/gIw8Z), and it would be phenomenal if you could compare it with this one and tell me what you think :3. Don't feel obliged though.

Thanks for leaving a comment on this!

Show Time! Show Time!

Awesome sounding track. Opposed to typical jazz it gives an energy of intensity. Like something cool is about to happen. Great.

DuttonsaysHi responds:

Yeah! that's what I had in mind! like a montage of a huge casino scandal or the moment just before a shoot out between Mafia groups. Thanks man! :D

Willie D Intro Willie D Intro

Great energetic tune. Sells the idea of wackiness and all around antics. Well composed.

WillieD891 responds:

HT || Sandbags HT || Sandbags

It's a great, energetic track, has a great melody and the drums really shine, it was fun to listen to. Good job.

HyperTrough responds:

Thanks :)

Nothing But Hell Here Nothing But Hell Here

It's a very mellow and sad piece. It's mood is set well enough and it gives off the right vibe.

TheHeartgrinder responds:

I'm glad you like it. Keep an ear out. I've been working allot lately and I'm regularly uploading new material.

A Taste of Things To Come A Taste of Things To Come

It's an alright track with a good amount of variation thrown in, it does well for itself.

TheHeartgrinder responds:

Aww shucks. I would be blushing if I weren't black.